Your Support Matters

to Us


Donate Now


Sign Up

Contact us

Every child has the right to be nurtured and valued.

To explore, to learn and to realize their true potential.


­­Every child has the right to the education that best prepares them for success in life.

As children, our students do not choose the neighborhoods they grow up in, how much their family has, or what language is spoken at home. And, they cannot fix an entire education system that is failing them.


Ho‛okāko‛o strives to close gaps in education that exist for many children due to no fault of their own. Our schools provide highly trained and effective teachers, innovative curriculum, and rich learning environments that meet the diverse needs of each of our students.


And, because we believe the cost of education should never be a barrier to a high-quality education,  we do not charge tuition and are free to all families.


Learn how you can help and ways you can give.  You can make a difference.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


  1.  mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.